Every year we ask our clients what they think of our services by sending out a short survey. This year, we delivered 2,000 surveys to our meals on wheels clients and received a 29% response rate. This is what they told us:
- 91% of our clients thought the quality of the lunch main meal was excellent or good.
- 88% of our clients thought the variety of the lunch menu was excellent or good.
- 93% of our clients thought our food was excellent value or fairly priced.
- 98% of our clients thought the service from our Community Team was excellent or good.
- 98% thought the service from our Support Team was excellent or good.
As a result of HILS’ services:
- 77% said they visit their GP less.
- 87% said they had recovered from a period of ill health more quickly.
- 90% said they feel less lonely.
- 93% said they feel healthier.
- 96% said they are better nourished.
- 96% said they feel happier.
- 96% said they feel more independent.
- 97% said they feel more secure.
- 97% said that their life is easier.
You can see the full results here.
We also asked 200 of our clients’ friends and family members to tell us about how our services impact them, and their loved ones, achieving a response rate of 32%. This is what they told us:
- 87% rated the service HILS provides to their loved one as excellent, and 13% rated it as good.
- 100% said they trusted HILS team members to treat their loved one with respect.
- 100% said that they had greater peace of mind knowing that their loved one was receiving our services.
You can see the full results here..