We have been recognised with a number of local and national awards.
- Hertfordshire Excellence in Public Health Award. ** Double Winner ** presented to our Nutrition & Wellbeing Team, and to Sarah Wren.
- NHS England Transformation Award - Redesign of Care in Mental Health Award. Finalist.
- Real Innovation Awards - The If At First You Don’t Succeed Award. ** Winner **
- NatWest SE100 Index - 2016/17 Social Business Awards - Resilience Award. ** Winner **
- National Association of Care Catering Awards 2016 - Meals on Wheels National Award. ** Winner **
- Small Business Saturday - Top 100 Small Business in the UK. ** Winner **
- Hertfordshire Care Awards 2016 - Most Innovative Care Team (Older People) - HILS’ Nutrition and Wellbeing Team. ** Winner **
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 - London and South - Sarah Wren. Finalist
- Cost Sector Catering Awards - 1) Care Catering Award; 2) Special Award. Finalist in both categories
- Inspiring Herts Awards - Social Enterprise of the Year. Finalist
- Hertfordshire Food and Drink Awards - Services to the Community. Finalist
And in partnership with Herts Careline and Hertfordshire County Council:
- Association for Public Service Excellence Awards (APSE) 2016 - Best Public – Public Partnership Working Initiative. ** Winner **
- LGC Awards - Partnership of the Year. Finalist
- National Business Award - Social Enterprise of the Year. ** Winner **
- Hertfordshire Business Award - Social Enterprise of the Year. ** Winner **
- Hertfordshire Care Awards 2014 - Engagement and Wellbeing Specialist of the Year - Suzy Duxbury (Dementia Club Co-ordinator). ** Winner **
- National Business Award - Social Enterprise of the Year. Finalist
- National Association of Care Catering Award. Finalist